Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 has Android 3.2 operating system based on 2.6 kernel and is equipped with micro SD card 32GB formated originally with FAT32 file system, which does not allow proper handling of large files and also is not suitable for Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition, made on openSuSE linux operating system. To overcome FAT32 limitations and have proper display and surfing of all Spiritual Treasures files, we need more advanced file system - ext4. The main point to make all work is to mount ext4 file system on your tablet at boot.
1. Format your micro SD card on your linux machine using GParted. In my case, I had one 30 GB FAT32 partition, which I split into two primary partitions: first partition with FAT32 and second with EXT4 file system. Depending on your needs, give proper size to your partitions. To have first partitions as FAT32, or to have FAT32 at all, is not necessary if you are aware of the results:
If there is no FAT32 partition on the SD card, the tablet shows icon in the tray for "blank sd card", despite the fact that SD card with ext4 is already mounted by the system, and when ever you click on the icon it prompts you to format the SD card. And if you do the mistake the format it then all data is gone. If you put FAT32 partition, no matter the size, as first the tablet does not complain anymore regarding SD card.
Assuming you have already downloaded your copy of Spiritual_Treasures and checked the correct md5sum, extract it to a separate folder and from there transfer all the content to your micro SD card via "rsync" with "checksum" option i.e.
rsync -avxuc --progress --stats /Spiritual_Treasures_final_edition/ /media/microsdcard/Spiritual_Treasures_final_edition ; sync
check in your file manager the location where you microsdcard is mounted and replace /media/microsdcard with the correct path.
when finish, repeat one more time the above command to make sure all files are in place.
Note: When opened on the tablet, I found that all love hearts were missing from the spiritual core files. The reason - permissions of all hearts in the folder /Spiritual_Treasures_final_edition/god/kriyayoga.com/love/hearts were 600. Please, after the transfer is completed this particular folder and if later you have any other images or files in the spiritual core are not displayed, check and change permissions (chmod) for the corresponding folders.
2. Go to Android marketplace with your tablet and download and install Script Manager from http://market.android.com/details?id=os.tools.scriptmanager.
3. On the tablet internal SD card make two new folders:
4. Move to the folder (you can use your built in file manage or install from the marketplace Root Browser) "scripts" and create new text file "mount.ext4" with the following content
mount -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /sdcard/God
mount -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk1p2 /sdcard/external_sd
5. Open the Script Manager and browse to "scripts" folder and select "mount.ext4" file. Tick the following options
to run the file as root ( Su ) and at Boot, and also tick "Is script"
6. Reboot the tablet.
The best performance is achieved with Opera mobile browser available at Android Marketplace for free.